Please note that credit card payments for PURUSA TURISMO are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland (“TREKKSOFT”). Therefore, TREKKSOFT will appear as TOURRJ COM on your credit card statement for the payment of this booking. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an email to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Thank you for your booking. At TourRJ we could not operate if it were not for you, our valued customers. Our goal is that you have the experience of a lifetime and that we get you home safe and sound afterwards to share your stories. If you have any questions we are always available and we look forward to meeting you soon. We ask that you take a moment to read our polite instructions in order for us to provide you with the best possible service and experience.
Thank you for taking the time to read our respectful instructions. For your safety and security and for the safety and security of those around you we ask that at all times you follow your on-line guide's instructions and the instructions of our ground staff and guides and representatives. At TourRJ your safety is our most important priority as well as ensuring you have a pleasant experience during your activities with us.
1. We ask that you bring a copy of your ticket to your tour and activity start time and location. You can either bring a paper or electronic copy.
2. While we do our best to make sure your activity goes as planned and as advertised we ask that you remain flexible. This might include delays in your tour start time, delays in pick up times or delays while your guides are preparing for your tour. Infrastructure problems, weather and other variables can sometimes delay or even at times cancel tours and activities. At TourRJ we do everything in our power to plan and anticipate for such things, if there are delays we will do our best to accommodate you and ask that you are flexible should there be changes to your tour schedule.
5. Neither TourRJ nor its authorized agents shall offer or pay any discounts or refunds for missed or unused services which were missed or unused by the client due to no fault of TourRJ, its agents, or representatives. We do not cancel tours because of rain or weather unless conditions are considered too dangerous to operate safely.
6. Credit Card Payments are final. By agreeing to these terms and conditions client agrees that they will not initiate any form of credit card charge-back and acknowleges that by creating a charge-back on their credit card, collection fees, legal fees and any and all other expenses related to recovery of the funds will have the right to be assesed and will accrue interest until paid in full.
7. By using TourRJ Online booking system customer is agreeing to at all times act in good faith regarding communication with provider and settlement of any potential disputes. If a dispute arises customer agrees to abide by binding arbitration and established local business best practices.
8. Social Media Opinions reviews and feedback: Customer acknowledges the importance and value of Social Media platforms to TourRJ and it's business and agrees to enter into a fair dialog, communication and dispute resolution process giving TourRJ an opportunity to resolve any outstanding issues before posting any negative or derogatory opinions of the company on social media platforms such as TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook and other user generated content websites.
9. The Client acknowledges that the nature of Product tours is adventurous and may involve a significant amount of risk to Clients’ health and/or safety. The Client hereby assumes all such risk and does hereby releaseTourRJ from all claims and causes of action arising from any damages or injuries or death resulting from these risks inherent in travel, visiting foreign destinations, and participating in adventurous activities such as those included in product itineraries.
10. Accommodation, transportation, activities and excursions, and other components of TourRJ Products will be arranged by TourRJ with suppliers local to the region where the Product operates, who may themselves engage the services of local operators and/or sub-contractors. Standards of hygiene, accommodation and transport in some countries where Product tours take place are often lower than comparable standards than what the Client may reasonably expect in their home country or region. TourRJ at all times endeavors to appoint reputable and competent local suppliers and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning health and safety in the regions where Product tours operate. The terms and conditions of all suppliers of Product components will be applicable to the Product component provided by such supplier and are expressly incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. These may limit or exclude liability of the supplier. The liability of TourRJ will not exceed that of any supplier of any Product component. The components that make up each Product tour shall be regarded as having been satisfactorily performed and delivered solely in reference to the regulations and laws concerning health and safety in the applicable jurisdiction where such component is operated.
11.The Client acknowledges by booking a Product and/or agreeing to travel with TourRJ that the nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and acknowledges that they will permit reasonable alterations to the Product and/or itinerary by TourRJ. The Client acknowledges their understanding that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances or events, which may include sickness or mechanical breakdown, incidents in the location where the Product will be operated, flight cancellations, strikes, events emanating from political disputes, entry or border difficulties, extreme weather and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances which are beyond the reasonable control of Tour Guanacaste.
12. At all times the decision of TourRJ Tour Leader or other designated representative will be final on all matters regarding safety and well being of Clients and operational requirements of the Product tour. By travelling with TourRJ, the Client agrees to abide by the authority of the Tour Leader or designated representative. The Client must at all times strictly comply with all applicable laws and regulations of all countries and regions visited on the applicable Product tour. If the Client is affected by any condition, medical or otherwise, that might affect Client’s ability to travel or participate in adventure travel activities, Client’s enjoyment of the Product tour being booked, the ability to travel or enjoyment of any other Clients on the Product tour, or the treatment to be administered to the Client in any emergency situation, the Client must advise TourRJ at the time of booking and complete a medical form provided by TourRJ, along with any other documents reasonably requested by TourRJ to ensure the health and safety of all Clients who travel with TourRJ.
13.Clients agree that they are responsible for any costs incurred by TourRJ, TourRJ suppliers or TourRJ partners, as a result of damage, destruction, theft, or excess cleaning fees related to Client’s accommodation, transport, rentals or other use of facilities while on Tour. Clients agree to immediately report any pre-existing damage of this kind to staff of the accommodation, transportation service, or facility (as appropriate) and/or a TourRJ representative as soon as possible upon discovery by the Client.
14. Client agrees to take all pru dent measures in relation to their own safety while on any TourRJ Tour, including, but not limited to, the proper use of safety devices such as seatbelts, harnesses, and helmets, and obeying all posted signs and warnings in relation to Client health and safety. TourRJ shall not be liable for any failure on the Client’s part to comply with this paragraph.
15, Client gives permission to take photographic pictures and videos of tour products offered including individual and group participation in activities and to use client photographic likeness for marketing purposes, distribution and any other lawful purposes related to the use of images for advertising, media and any other forms of media expression.